【URGENT】【CONFIDENTIAL】Project Manager -Tokyo -Consulting Firm
International team, English-Native Level
3 years of IT project management
This firm is a comprehensive consulting firm based in Japan.
They solve problems and produce results for governments and companies across multiple industries.
Contributing to our clients' ability to sustainably innovate and create value is our mission.
- 3+ years of experience of project/product management or proven track record of releasing products to end users with results
- Web/API Programming experience (You will be writing specifications for APIs and creating wireframes. You have confidence in discussing technical details with the development team.)
- Business requirement analysis skill (You need to manage multiple clients with varying priorities)
- Problem solving skill (You need to create products/features that will solve client problems)
- High communication skill (You need to understand and accommodate clients or peers from diverse cultures and backgrounds)
- Ability to communicate in both English and Japanese (English TOEIC 800 and Japanese N2 or above)
- Attention to detail and passion for documentation (You can produce high quality specifications on a regular basis)
- B2B product/site development and operation experience
- Data analysis or SQL experience
- Agile development management experience
- Project management tools (JIRA/Confluence)
- Can work with minimum supervision and has a get-things-done attitude
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
* Career growth
* Competititve salary
* Remote work