【Localization Manager】 Global IT company
800万円 - 1100万円
Remote work allowance, flexible working days
Wellbeing allowance; gym classes, fitness, childcare support
If you can speak English, Japanese and Chinese (or Korean) and has experience managing localization team, please apply for this role!
- Manage outsourced translation agencies/professionals to deliver quality and timely translations
- Work closely with our marketing teams in to deliver feedback to outsourced translators, and ensure we get the required quality
- Deliver quality and timely output of translations for webpage content, sales deck, product presentations, reports, blog posts, creative designs, etc.
- Work closely with our global product, marketing and sales teams in San Francisco, APAC and Europe.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Language proficiency in English plus 2 additional languages.
- Familiar with digital media
- Previous experience managing localization
- Remote work allowance
- Flexible working days. If you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Wellbeing allowance