- One of the largest passive electrical component manufacturers in the world
- A competitive salary package including bonus, retirement plan, and more
About Our Client
- International corporation with main locations in both USA and Taiwan
- Over 14,000 employees worldwide; one of the largest electronics component makers in the world
- Main products include: Electrical components such as capacitors, condensers, and EMC noise reduction
- A growing enterprise that truly has an international feel and working style
- Cooperate with distributors to develop new electronic component customers in Japan.
- Responsible for both technical and commercial aspects of Pre-Sales application engineering for electrical components (capacitors, EMC noise reduction components, etc)
- Systematically manage all design in activities and update the progress internally.
- Maintain existing customers, and support after-sales (quality, delivery etc) when required.
- Present company products and solutions at technical seminars.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience as an Application Engineer
- Japanese: Business level (JLPT N2 or equivalent)
- English: Daily conversational level
- Experience working with passive electrical components welcome, but not required
What's on Offer
- Full-Time Employment (正社員）
- Salary: Up to 8,000,000 Yen Annually (depending on experience)
- Benefits Package Including: Bonus system, OT pay, Retirement Packages, Allowances, and more
- National health insurance and pension system coverage
- Working Location: Tokyo HQ