- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair/Service Cutting-Edge 3D Measurement Equipment
- A chance to support an international company from the USA in Japan
- Company HQ in the USA
- Over 2000 employees; a large global company
- Japan location in Aichi, near Nagoya
- a Major 3D measurement equipment manufacturer
- Diagnose 3D Measurement Equipment hardware and software problems, isolating issues, and make required modifications to suit current requirements.
- Test repaired or modified units, reassemble to customer specification.
- Tear down units and examine components, testing for proper operation as required.
- Replace circuit boards or other components including wiring and mechanical parts.
- Engineering experience with mechanical and/or electronic technology
- High degree of manual dexterity and eye - hand coordination
- Ability to read schematics and follow processes and checklists
- Japanese: Native Level
- English: Read/Write level
- Full time Employment
- Salary: 6 Million Yen, depending on experience
- Aichi Work Location
- Bonus: YES
- Insurance: YES
- Pension: YES
- Benefits Package: YES