Opportunity to join a stable, international electronics components manufacturer
Use Electrical Engineering knowledge to develop new customers & expand business
- A stable, growing international company with over 4,800 employees
- A top global manufacturer of electronic components, such as capacitors and EMC devices.
- Multiple locations around the world, including: Japan, The United States, China, Vietnam, Thailand and more.
Working directly with the VP of sales, The qualified candidate should have strong design in and new business development capability. The responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Cooperate with distributor to develop new customers. Responsible for both technical and commercial portion of sales.
- Systematically manage all design in activities and update the progress to Business Development & Field Application Manager and Regional Sales Director periodically.
- Maintain existing customers and solve any issues that may arise, including but not limited to customer relationships, delivery and quality.
- Participate and present company products solution in technical seminars. Obtain useful market/application information, formulate and implement follow up actions.
- Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Electrical industry experience
- English: Daily conversation level
- Japanese: Business level or more (JLPT N2)
- Travelling required; around 30% on business trips
- FullーTime Employment （正社員）
- Yearly Salary Package: Up to 8 Million Yen (depending on experience)
- A valuable benefits package, including insurances, pension plan, separate OT pay, and more
- Working location: Tokyo Office
Some additional points:
- The potential to join an international electronics component company with a strong presence in Japan.
- The opportunity to use one's English and Japanese Ability to communicate with both engineering in Japan and abroad