Use Xilinx FPGA design expeirence to drive design wins in Japan
Work in the exciting aerospace industry, with major customers such as JAXA
- Headquarters in California, USA
- Over 30 years of history in Japan market
- An international distributor of electronic components, mainly used in aerospace applications.
- Despite the negative effects of COVID, the company continues to provide stable and consistent growth
- Provide technical support to customer engineers, focusing on FPGA.
- Management of customer technical inquiries to provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Communication with overseas technical support teams of key device vendors.
- Develop and strengthen the relationship with the space engineering community in Japan, either from Japan Government agency (JAXA), satellite manufacturers, etc.
- Identify the future technology for space business and propose new business proactively.
- Technical Requirements
- Xilinx FPGA experience is a must
- Customer-facing engineering experience is a plus, but not required
- Language Capabilities
- Japanese: Full Professional Fluency (JLPT N1 or higher)
- English: Reading/Writing Level or higher
- Full Time Employment
- Working location: Tokyo Office
- Yearly Salary: Up to 11 Million Yen, depending on experience
- bonus system: Yes
- Social insurance: Yes
- National pension: Yes
- Paid Vacation Days: Yes
A chance to work at the largest market share holder of FPGA sales for aerospace in Japan