- Good work life balance, international team and attractive salary
- English speaker is welcomed
About Our Client
A leading global financial services company headquartered in US
- The primary responsibility of this role is to develop and enhance the broader business relationship with Financial Institutions (FI) clients in Japan market under the Corporate Investment Banking Model.
- The role will lead, manage and develop client relationship by providing relationship management coverage, and supporting business growth across product segments through teamwork with broader FIG, GPS, Trade Finance, Corporate Banking (CB), Capital Markets (CM) and Markets teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' banking experience, including preferably 3 years of financial institutions coverage experience and / or relevant product experience as it applies to FIs.
- Hands-on experience of managing Japanese client relationships, and knowledge of relevant market dynamics, macroeconomic and banking sector trends is essential for this role.
- Fluency in English and Japanese.
- Able to travel frequently as business requires.
What's on Offer
- Good work life balance
- Competitive salary