50万円 - 450万円
Fast-growing IT start up company with headquarter in the US. Tokyo office is located near Otemachi Station.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR & Payroll functions and duties
- Update HR database (e.g. new hires, leavers, T&A system, etc)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant input data, such as overtime, absences, bonus data and leaves, liaising with a payroll vendor
- Liaise with third party providers in different HR related matters
- Support the international HR & Payroll team on different global/local projects
- Process employees' requests and provide relevant information when necessary, including support documents for employee visa.
- Responsibilities of this role also include assistance with maintaining employee expense system (Concur) and handling queries from employees as well as coordination with global / local travel agencies, establishing employees' health care program as well as benefit program.
- Fluency both in English and Japanese is essential
- Proven 3+ years of work experience as an HR & Payroll administrator in a multinational company in size of 100+ employees;
- Knowledge of labor legislation;
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications;
- Ability to liaise with multiple departments (HR, Finance, Treasury)
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience when handling challenge;
- Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
- Enthusiasm to support the stabilization of a new Global Payroll Unit
- This is a contractor position with high possibility of conversion to permanent staff
- Annual salary up to 5 million yen/year plus bonus scheme
- Possibility to participate to Company's Stock Options Plan
- Work-from-home, flexible work hours options are available
- Free daily premium catering for lunch, food coupon, free drink