Tokyo 23 Wards
¥3,600,000 - ¥4,800,000
About Our Client
- Assist sales team with assigned tasks and support the daily operations needed to enable consumer channel sales
- Answer and address inbound inquiries from consumer channel partners, employing prioritization and time management techniques to maximize efficiency
- Complete technical investigations on licensing and order issues and resolve
- Schedule and lead calls with internal teams (including Sales, IT, Product Development, Finance) to address and resolve issues as needed
- Identify complexities or unique scenarios, and to diagnose and propose process updates for resolution
- Gain proficiency with internal tools such as Salesforce.com, and custom built systems for licensing and product
- Provide first line and second line support to consumer channel mangers by answering questions and addressing issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with developing and maintaining critical reports for consumer channel account management
- Operates under direct supervision with frequent reviews of work, and at times with minimal supervision
The Successful Applicant
- Experience learning complex internal systems and gaining proficiency quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning, and execution
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves"
- Ability to build relationships across multiple departments and externally with customers
- Occasionally will need to work early or late to collaborate with international offices
- Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once
- Customer facing experience with a customer service attitude
- Requires critical, strategic, and analytical thinking
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel.
What's on Offer