600万円 - 700万円
The Client is a US-based leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
- Provide end-to-end recruiting services to internal clients (business units) to acquire the talents to achieve lients' business goals.
- Work with stakeholders for discussion on planning and talent delivery.
- Headhunt and network with potential candidates to build the talent pool for upcoming positions.
- Understand and facilitate our open positions to fill them with qualified with candidates.
- Meet the team KPI as a part of talent acquisition team (source of candidates, cost per her and time to fill.)
- Plan and attend network/recruiting event and other external activities to evangelize the brand name and core values.
- Understand "recruiting" as a part of HR department - at least 1 year from internal recruiting experience is required.
- Experience in talent sourcing from events, job boards, LinkedIn and employee referral.
- Agency experience with strong KPI is a big plus.
- Japanese language proficiency at Level 1 or native plus business level English. You will communicate with your candidates and stakeholders independently in both Japanese and English.
- Annual salary up to 7M/year and other benefits
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to step up as regional recruiting leader
- Casual attire