- A multinational energy company is looking for an electrical engineer in Japan
- Use electrical engineering knowledge to develop/improve cutting edge technology
- Multinational Company -- HQ in USA
- Over 80,000 employees worldwide
- Founded over 90 years ago
- Japan Location -- Kanagawa, close to Yokohama
- Japan HQ has over 400 employees
- Main technologies include -- oilfield services technology, mainly sensing and scanning devices
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain new and existing technologies used in various oilfield services (sensing/scanning technologies)
- Build electrical engineering prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing. Set up and run lab simulations.
- Conduct or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications and designs.
- Author technical reports, papers, articles and patents.
- Education in Electrical Engineering a must
- Experience with either LabVIEW OR TestStand
- Experience with various measurement equipment. Examples include: Oscilloscopes, Power Meters, Frequency Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, etc.
- English: Intermediate Level or higher
- Japanese: Business Level or higher
- Full-Time Employment
- Working Location: Kanagawa, Japan
- Salary: Budget up to 12M (depending on experience)
- Benefits Package: Yes
- Bonus Salary: Yes
- Housing Allowance: Yes
- Social Insurance: Yes
- National Pension: Yes
- Paid Vacation Days: Yes
- Commuting Cost: Yes