- English speaker is welcomed
- Great career prospects and job satisfaction
About Our Client
Multinational bank with businesses around the world
- Manage Commodity client pricing, deal execution and order management in the Tokyo time zone.
- Commodities covered -Base and Precious Metals, Oil, Gas, Carbon & renewables, Wheat and Sugar across swaps, options, forwards, lease rates, physical spot.
- Order management, stop losses, call levels, Greek management.
- Leverage client flow to achieve assigned budgets whilst remaining within desk limits.
- Communicate Tokyo time zone market activity to the International offices on a daily basis.
- Be an integral part of a global cross commodity sales team.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years experience in a recognised financial institution
- 10 years structuring, pricing, deal execution experience in Global Markets
- Broad understanding of key commodity markets, to include derivatives, structuring and physical, particularly Base and Precious metals, oil, gas, carbon, renewables and agricultures
- Speaking Japanese and English at business level is neccesary
What's on Offer
Good work life balance
Competitive salary in the markets