【外資系企業】 印刷機 フィールドサービスエンジニア、横浜、年収〜８００万
Grow your career with an international company expanding their Japan business
An attractive salary package, including stock options and life insurance offered
- An international printer manufacturing company that produces industrial printers and ink for use on clothing and textiles.
- Over 400 employees worldwide
- Stable Growth; Japan has been the fastest growing market for the company, at 25% increases per year, and still looking to expand despite COVID-19.
- Support key customers in-person on-site regarding industrial printing technology
- Respond to service calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical malfunctions
- Occasionally perform routine maintenance services
- Service engineer experience (machinery/equipment)
- Engineering background; Electric OR Mechanical
- Japanese (Business LVL)
- English (Conversational LVL)
**Printer experience not required for this position, only a background in service engineering. Printer training available after joining.
- Full-time Employment
- Salary: ~8 Million Yen (Depending on Experience)
- Working location: Yokohama
- Competitive benefits package, including stock options and insurance coverage