- a 50/50 Split company -- USA and Japan
- A strong work life balance, and competitive salary/benefits package
- Two HQ's -- USA and Japan
- Over 1,500 employees
- Founded 2004
- NASDAQ listed
- Main Industry -- Data Center and Data Center Services
- Currently own 300+ data centers worldwide, 10+ in Japan
As the Senior Real Estate Manager, you will lead a team of real estate specialists, and:
- Oversee the planning, budgeting, forecast and control of operating and capital expenditures for Operational departments such as Data Center Management.
- Manage the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, monthly reports, and variance reports.
- Support Purchase Order and Invoice Register process including accruals and payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and operating/capital expenditures, and preparation of all related documentation.
- Support construction accounting functions
- Oversee the compliance of all customer lease agreements to ensure all obligations of the Landlord and Customer are being met.
- Supervise and approve the administration of the facility liability insurances.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers.
Must Have: **NO Data Center Experience Necessary!
- A bachelor's degree in business, real estate, finance or engineering/computing, or the equivalent combination of experience.
- Related experience in commercial property management and financial reporting.
- Solid understanding of financial terms and principles and the ability to analyze financial statements, including experience with financial reporting, accruals and budgeting.
- The ability to travel to other locations throughout the region when required
Not Necessary, but nice to have skills:
- Familiarity and experience with a property and accounting management software program (OBIC, etc.) is a plus
- Property / construction / facility operations background is a plus
- Full-time employment
- Work Location: Osaka
- Salary: 15 Million Yen (Depending on Experience)
- Benefits Package: Yes
- Bonus Salary: Yes
- Paid holiday: Yes
- Social insurance: Yes
- National Pension: Yes
- Commuting Cost Coverage: Yes