In view of the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, Michael Page Japan is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers above all else.
As of 1 July 2020, staff will be working predominantly from the office, taking appropriate precautions such as wearing masks and utilising sanitisation/disinfectants. We will be encouraging online/video meetings with clients and candidates where feasible.
We will continue to monitor government advice daily, and deploy work from home if required with no disruption of service to our customers.
Interested in how companies are managing COVID-19?
If you have any additional concerns, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Stay safe, and thank you for your support.
Regional Managing Director
Resources for Employers
- Foreign Multinational Companies' Response to COVID-19 (NEW | May)
- Foreign Multinational Companies' Response to COVID-19 (April)
- The Line Manager's Guide to Virtual Appraisals
- Digital Onboarding tips
- Remaining Agile in Japan: What companies are doing in light of COVID-19
- Running Your Recruitment Processes Remotely: A Complete Guide
Useful Advice Articles
- 7 ways that COVID-19 is changing recruitment and hiring
- How to manage a remote team effectively
- Best practices for virtual recruitment and hiring
- Onboarding new hires with a remote team
- How to be productive throughout the day when work from home (WFH)
- Top tips for managing your mental health while working remotely
- Lost a job? Your guide to upskilling after retrenchment
- Recruiting during COVID-19: talent sourcing opportunities during the challenges
- How to prepare for a video interview (Infographic)
For further information, please contact [email protected]