You are here
The company intends to hire an experienced, highly motivated, and team-oriented wholeseller to work as a key member of a retail/intermediary sales team. Wholeseller will be responsible for enhancing the quality and effectiveness of sales support as well as developing and delivering sales and product training programs.
- Work closely with retail sales staff and is responsible for sales support for assigned clients.
- Conduct sales/product training for the intermediary sales staff.
- Support sales staff throughout the entire sales process and to maintain good follow up with clients; this includes answering product questions, preparing sales material and performance data.
- Facilitate products and asset class specific marketing materials.
- Work closely with the investment teams, RFP, compliance and operations to prepare initial drafts of client requests.
- 5 - 10 years experience in relevant areas is fairly preferable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of investment management industry.
- Strong product understanding in at least one field of listed equities, fixed income.
- Outstanding presentation skills in both internal training sessions and clients seminars.
- Ability to understand and articulate client portfolios, needs and decision-making process.
- Experience preparing presentation materials to promote funds or explain fund broad information to clients.
- English skills would be preferable.
- Work proactively