You are here
Warehouse Management Software Specialist - JPY 30M OTE
- Unparalleled technology, product portfolio exclusively specialized in SCM & WMS
- Extensive portfolio of modules and functions to meet all of the Clients' needs
Our Client is the only company leader in all five Gartner Magic Quadrants focused on supply chain and retail merchandising solutions. They provide complete, integrated SCM solutions for customers in the retail, manufacturing and many other industry verticals covering more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Their unique solutions allow companies to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration.
- Develop new customer relationships, account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and services.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Serves as a focal point for customer services issue escalation
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software and in managing long sales cycles
- Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Software
- Proven sales quota attainment track record and ability creating business from new Clients
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the Logistics information systems marketplace is preferred
- High comfort level and presence with senior user executives
- Business level English
- Due to the strong profitability of the business, salary can go up to 30M OTE
- Office in central Tokyo
- Flat organization, reporting directly to the CM
- Very high employee retention rate, low turnover