You are here
Treasury Product Controller - VP
● Report / Approve Treasury-managed FX exposure for NSC entity
● Analyse current processes / scope of FX management and implement better operating model / processes
● Working closely with line PC, trading desks, Operation for ad-hoc request regarding Treasury-managed FX exposure
● Check and confirm month end close process to ensure all positions are accurately reported in the books and records.
● Prepare monthly MI pack for Treasury management that would influence strategic decision making.
● Partnering with technology and other corporate divisions to drive process efficiencies and scalable infrastructure
● Responding to ad hoc reporting requests from Treasury desk and finance management.
● There are a number of large global projects being led within Finance, participation will be required
● Prior team management experience , preferably in Product Control team, minimum 2 years
● Social and interactive, good coach / supervisor / manager
● Strong accounting background and basic finance and product knowledge
● Strong technical and analytical skill, be able to solve problems independently.
● Good Excel skill, be able to automate process with basic formulas. Macro is a plus but not necessary.
● Fluent English and Japanese skill are mandatory