IT Director (Retail / POS and CRM / EC Systems) at America Luxury Goods Company
- Set-up and plan IT Strategy for IS Department to improve Retail Operations
- Opportunity to influence business in Japan through collaboration with global HQ
Our client is a leading American Luxury Goods company engaged in design of luxury handbags, fine accessories and leather gifts for women and men. Due to its effective merchandising and brand-building, the company grew into a truly global brand, with increasing popularity and achieving No. 1 status among accessory brands in the U.S even in the difficult American economy while ranking No. 2 in Japan. At this moment our client is rapidly expanding in China and already ranks No. 3 within the market in both units sold and in name recognition. With over 5,500 employees worldwide in over 1,200 stores, this brand is one of the most aggressively growing and innovative luxury goods businesses of our time.
The IT Director will be responsible for managing projects in Retail and Marketing area as well as leading daily operations in the production systems with around 8-15 team members.
The key systems under the responsibility will be E-Commerce, BI / CRM (incl. email marketing, etc) in Marketing space and POS, Inventory and Store Management system, and the associated reporting systems in Retail space.
- Partner with the Business (Retail and Marketing Department) to understand and prioritize system needs, translate business requirements into system solutions co-working with each functional analyst member in IS
- Responsible for projects leadership and progress management including budget, timeline, negotiation with business partners and vendors in Japan, APAC and US.
- Lead daily IS support operations and enhancement activities for the Marketing and Retail systems in production working with IS team members, managers and vendors closely to offer the best support and user experiences to internal/external customers.
- Lead new system implementation and system enhancements in the Retail and Marketing area through the project life cycle management by leveraging both internal and external resources, developing and maintaining the project plan, scope, budget and schedule.
- Ensures deliverables such as Project Charter, Business Requirement, Functional/Technical design, Master Test Plan and coordinating each testing phase and support implementation.
- Manage the relationship with the vendors and counterparts of IS team in Japan, US, India and China.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills in both English and Japanese (ability to communicate, write and read in Japanese at native level) with experience in partnering with English native IS Team, counterparts in overseas and creative / mobile contents provider in Japan.
- Strong experience in a combination of ERP systems implementations and support for the Retail and Marketing functions in Retail, Fashion, Luxury Goods, Consumer Goods, etc. industries in corporate environment or from consulting companies.
- People management experience for at least 5 staff in a global company as well as the vendor control experience
- Solid experiences on systems in Retail and Marketing such as Retail / POS, Inventory Management System, Portal, Web, E-Commerce and CRM, BI, etc.
- Strong project management experience for full implementation life cycle including management through all project phases (planning, design, development, implementation, support)
- Solid knowledge and experience on business process improvement and change management for ERP systems.
- Experiences and knowledge of retail business and marketing activities such as PR, Promotion / Campaign, Web Marketing, CRM Planning and its execution besides its process would be highly regarded
- Posses strong sense of urgency and accountability including ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks.
IS Director will be key leader for all system related projects and IS strategy planning for the business areas of Retail, Sales & Marketing. IS Director will work very closely with the C-Level executives in Japan and counterparts in US , will have the capacity to influence and help the organization to focus on implementing both top-level strategic solutions as well as the day-to-day tactics that are necessary for success. Fosters the implementation of Global Information Services policies and procedures consistent with local, regional, and global expectations.
オンラインでのご応募は、下のフォームをご使用下さい。または、 + 81 3 5733 7166 担当 Lalita Mosorin レファレンス番号 H1335320