You are here
Strategic Promotion Staff
- Opportunity to work at the global company
- Great enviornment for developing your career
One of the largest healthcare companies in the world
- Defines channel based a product experience having supervision, support from manager and other
- Determines customer segmentation using analysis and insights.
- Develops and executes trade and project specific promotional activities and programs that deliver against
short-term and long-term objectives.
- Identifies and tracks KPIs of the activities and programs. Quickly assess areas of acceleration or
improvements to deliver the results.
- Compiles promotional lessons learned and best practices for key customers for use by management in
business planning and decision making.
- Manages promotional activity expenses and resources to ensure adherence to budget guidelines.
- Analyzes the results of customized promotions and prepares reports for management and sales.
- Leads promotional review of the marketplace to identify learnings and recommendations at each product
level (For example, product number, brand, or category)
- Self-starter. Strong commitment to leadership imperatives.
- Strong passion to win in the competitive market / leadership to move projects ahead.
- Analytical skills & executional excellence.
- Clear future vision of his / her career, connected to the job.
- Experience of marketing/trade relations for more than 3 year preferred.
- Business English skills in writing, verbal communication and presentation.
- Effective communication capability beyond the function. Demonstrate collaboration as team worker.
- University graduate (or higher).
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Global company
- Open culture