You are here
ServiceNow and ITIL Expert
- Work with large company's global team
- Role with regional responsbility
Our client is one of world's largest insurance company with well established business in Japan. Working environment is international and work location is very central Tokyo location
- Background: The objective of the project is to progressively replace the current Service Management. The technical work and detailed customization will be led by the HQ engineering team.
The ServiceNow Expert is expected to:
- Co- work with the off shore team, take responsible of migration quality check in Japan.
- Understand Japanese local user's business request and feedback to global project team
- Propose and design workflow for Japan office
- Be the knowledge champion in ServiceNow through out the whole project
The expert doesn't need to carry out hands-on technical work but will need to have deep knowledge in order to guild the offshore engineers to carry out detail work.
- Deep knowledge in ServiceNow. Preferably with administration experience. Super user is also welcomed to apply.
- Deep understanding of ITIL based IT service management
- Strong business communication skills in Japanese
- Able to read and write English at least
- very competitive salary
- high profile company