You are here
Senior Project Manager
- International project mangement team
- Top profile company competitive salary
Our client is one of the top insurance companies in the world, with large operation in Japan as well. They are looking for more project manager for their increasing number of IT projects.
Common Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- 5 years + IT project management experience
- Understanding of standard project management methodology such as PMBOK is preferred
- Understanding of IT infrastructure is preferred but not a must
- Strong commend in Japanese is a must
- Business level English
- Competitive salary
- Long term stable job opportunity
- High profile company