You are here
Senior Accounting / 日英ビジネスレベル
Whole process of Accounting.
1.All accounting and financial reporting, including recording of daily accounting transactions, monthly & annual US management reporting and required Japanese statutory reporting. This includes ensuring that reported financials are in compliance with US GAAP for internal reporting and Japanese accounting for statutory reporting.
2.Providing accurate and timely management reporting to the two Managing Directors, as well as the US headquarters and regional management.
3. Provide accurate and timely reporting for all governmental financial reporting requirements.
4.All financial planning & forecasting, which includes the necessary financial analysis to ensure plans are prudent and reasonable. This includes close communication with regional management in Hong Kong and the US based headquarters financial team.
1. Accounting or financial university degree
2. A minimum 10 years of accounting and financial experience, including familiarity with US GAAP
3.Prefer good experience in both financial analysis and ERP systems
4. Prefer experience in a multinational company environment, including communications with different people located in different countries
5.Fluent in Japanese and English
6.Good team player with strong communications skills
7.Ability to work well with managers in other functions, while being able to partner with them to ensure the appropriate use of financial analysis in all key business decisions
Annual Salary: 7mil
* 3 month probation terms as different contract