You are here
Sales Director - Mobile Monitoring Technology
- - Start-up business, opportunity to join as first employee for Japan
- - Global leader with strong existing relationships with major worldwide carriers
Our Client offers retail management monitoring, statistics and analysis of in-store sales activities. In excess of 150,000 units are deployed at more than 200 mobile carriers and retailers internationally. This represents well over 100,000 stores handling hundreds of millions of transactions a year, positioning the company as an acknowledged leader in the global mobile retail market.
- Develop, execute and lead the growth and expansion of the Japan business to mobile operators and retail chains
- Building strong relationships with the high value key accounts (existing / potential) to grow revenue.
- Manage the full sales cycle for new accounts and renewals for existing customers.
- Make and capitalize on upselling opportunities.
- Get involved in the details and know the figures well.
- Ensuring timely and accurate sales forecast for planning all sales strategies.
- Be a strong leader, coach and monitor the team so that they focus on effectively and efficiently supporting the market growth
- More than 10 years' experience in Japan selling IT based technology to the operators and retail markets
- Sales DNA is a must - Hard worker, hungry for success and knows the market buying drivers well.
- Experience in working with C-Level Management and budget owners.
- Experience in working with Senior Telecom operators
- Experience in managing a sales team and local operation.
- Experience in selling pc and mobile handsets is preferable
- Start-up business, opportunity to join as first employee for Japan
- Global leader in mobile monitoring tools
- High salary package up to 15M