You are here
Mobile Advertising Sales Manager
- International culture
- Flexibility at work
Gameloft is a leading digital and social game developer and publisher headquartered in Paris, with subsidiaries in 28 countries around the world. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple iOS, Android and Windows devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs.
Their partners include world class names such as Fox Entertainment, Unilever, Netflix, Disney, Bandai Namco, McDonald's, Warner Brothers and many, many more.
・Identifying and acquiring new clients and developing the existing portfolio within the geographical area you are responsible for
・Guiding your clients through relevant strategy recommendations adapted to their brand image
・Setting up and tracking the execution of sold campaigns in collaboration with relevant Gameloft teams, using Gameloft proprietary tools
・Analyzing and optimizing the performance of the campaigns you are responsible for
・Contributing to the definition of new sales offers
・Proactively identifying optimization/evolution opportunities for Gameloft advertising solutions, in order to increase their sales potential
・ University degree. MBA/business degree would be a plus
・ 1+ years sales experience ideally in advertising or digital media
・ Motivated to seek for a professional opportunity that will allow you to be responsible for the development of a client portfolio.
・ Ability to constantly keep up with web/mobile marketing uses and trends. Your enjoyment of video games will be an asset.
・ Ability to communicate and write in English.
☑Complete social insurance coverage
- Medical insurance
- Pension insurance
- Employment insurance
- Labor insurance
☑Support for commuting
- Easy access to office
- Commuting is supported up to 25,000 JPY per month
- We offer fresh fruits, nuts, etc.
- Free Snacks available
- Free soft drinks (cold), coffee, water, etc.
- We welcome your suggestion for selection of snack and drinks!
- Annual paid leaves starting 10 days (after 6 months from commencement) up to 25 days a year depending on the length of your service
- Paid sick leaves up to 5 days a year from the beginning. You may take « paid » sick off. Paid sick leaves are not deducted from the annual paid leaves.
- Special company closure. Depending on the calendar, the company may offer paid days off.
☑Paternity & Maternity leaves
- We support mothers and fathers with kids. We have proven past record of paternity & maternity leaves.
☑Regular evaluation and help for you to develop
- At the regular evaluation, we check your ambition for the future (short-term and mid/long term) and help you to develop.
☑You want to learn more?
- We want to support those who want to learn more: buying books, fee to go to seminars and/or lessons, etc. When confirmed reasonably linked to the position, we support your eagerness to learn.