You are here
- Marketing Manager
- Global consulting firm
Global consulting firm
· Assume primary responsibility for the strategy, planning and implementation of company's marketing, press relations, editorial activities and alumni relations in Japan.
· Work to drive business by raising company's awareness with target clients/prospects, increasing credibility and demand in the marketplace for specific company's products, and helping the company stay connected and top of mind with existing relationships.
· Act as advisor to the management team on all marketing issues.
· Manage marketing resources.
· Act as keeper of corporate brand and influence office culture and morale.
· BA/BS degree
· Prior experiences in CRM, public relations, press relations and event organization acquired in a PR firm, media company or marketing/communication function or branding
· Strong interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills; ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Interest in the substance and commercial impact of company's work
· Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Japanese
· Autonomy, sense of initiative and planning skills
· Customer service mindset
· Friendly, approachable and professional
· Ability to deal with highly confidential information
· Team player
· Attention to detail
· Ability to react quickly and efficiently to crises
· Negotiation skills with suppliers
· Sound sense of judgment
· Proactive and motivated
· High adaptability
· Sense of innovation