You are here
Junior Project Manager
- Top tier company long term stable job opportunity with competitive salary
- Junior position suitable for junior candidate
Our client is a well established international finance company with large operation here in Japan
1) Manage all deadlines and reminders regarding task requests from the team
2) Be a backup in case PMs in the same team take leave or some other occasion that we need her to take over
3) Responsible for status management of tasks Risk Management or L/C team will request to other teams.
4) Provide support to the project management
- Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook/PPT.
- Meeting arrangement/coordination (admin stuff)
- Fluent in Japanese
- Very basic project management skill
- Preparation of minutes
- WBS preparation/update
Nice to have
- Microsoft Project is a plus.
- English is a plus.
- Ideally PM experience up to 5 years (Jr. PM level)
- Work experience / Knowledge of Insurance (General Insurance) is a nice to have
- Handle cross-functional coordination
- Project management of mini-project
- Competitive salary
- Top Tier Company and stable long term contractor role