You are here
Junior IT Project Manager
- Opportunity for an engineer to progress to a project manager
- No previous project manager experience requried
Our client is a large IT system company providing IT systems for financial companies.
By shadowing the senior PM conduct the following project management work
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Follow company's policies, compliances, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with internal / external department staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between company and its stakeholders are precise.
- at least 5 years experience in IT infrastructure
- good communication skills
- has experience working in a full IT project cycle and has a good idea about what a "project" is
- must be able to conduct work in Japanese without any assistance, including reading, writing, listening and speaking
- English skills is nice to have
- Top Tier Company
- Competitive salary