You are here
IT Procurement, contract and vendor mangement
- Excellent job opportunity for IT procurement professional
- Working in a growing company
Our client is a well known insurance company with well established reputation and still growing business. The position is opened based on a replacement request and so the candidate can join the exist team and work with support form day 1.
Hardware and software assets management
-Organize IT hardware and software inventory, contract period and terms
-Improve the assets update and inventory count process
-Responsible for communicating with Finance department to execute agreed processes
Project procurement coordination
-Responsible for issuing purchase requisition (PA) mainly for infrastructure projects
-Responsible for communicating with IT infrastructure team to ensure enough budget before issuing PA
-Collaborate with group procurement team to optimize price and service
Inter-company related procurement management
-Responsible for managing an inter-company procurement list
-Work with finance team to ensure proper inter-company purchase and invoice receive
-Maintain a professional relationship with vendor
-Responsible for contacting vendor proactively in prior to contract expiry
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
* 1+ year of hands-on experience in procurement and assets management.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English and Japanese.
* Proven ability in working effectively with all level of management and staff positions under pressure and fast-pace environment.
* IT knowledge in infrastructure is a plus.
* Experience in negotiation
- Competitive salary
- High profile company