You are here
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Working in industry leading company
- Long term stable job opportunity
Our client is a well established foreign insurance company and has successful business in Japan.
The company is looking for project manager for their IT infrastructure division for their growing business.
Common Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Follow company's policies, compliances, procedures and methodologies.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Work collaboratively with internal / external department staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between company and its stakeholders are precise.
- Travel required depends on the project assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Implementation Duties & Responsibilities
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed.
- Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the need arises, and escalating appropriately as needed.
- Maintain WBS and target dates and share the project status in the company's system.
- 5 years+ of working experience in project manager, preferably under multicultural environment.
- Solid experience of IT Infrastructure project management
- Experience of systems operational design might be a plus.
- Experience of working in Finance, Insurance and/or IT industry would be a plus.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certified is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Stable long term job opportunity