You are here
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Working in industry leading company
- International working environment
Our client is a large finance company with well established business in Japan. For their upcoming project large IT projects they are looking for more experienced PMs to join.
* Scope Management: Deliver the project within the agreed Scope. Define clear project goals, objectives and success criteria. Ensure that Business Requirement are translated into Project deliverables. Abbey the Change Management process and control the scope and scope changes.
* Budget/Cost Management: Manage the project cost under complete financial transparency, with clear cost classifications and proper cost itemization and cost types breakdowns. Review periodically the benefits realization targets of the project to ensure that these remain valid throughout the project implementation.
* Schedule Management: Ensure that the project has a proper WBS documents, with set dependencies, and resources assigned to all activities. Develop and adapt working schedule, monitor progress towards achieving planned goals and remove obstacles preventing progress.
* Resource Management: Lead the resources assigned to the project and their day-to-day resource capacity utilization, resolving resource conflicts, and ensuring that all resources have assigned a clear role with a defined set responsibilities
* Issue/Risk Management: Identify, classify and manage any project issues and risks as well as the definition of specific solutions and mitigation plans.
* Communications Management: Ensure that the project has a solid communication plan that provides frequent and periodic Status/Information updates to all stakeholder layers.
* Project Closure: Obtain sponsors approval and acceptance of the delivered solution, and agreement on the BAU recurring cost plans. Conduct lessons learned session and develop recommendations for continued project delivery improvement.
* The project manager needs to be fully engaged in the project and provide on-site service.
Profile and experience
* Project Management background with experience in all areas of project management (scope, schedule, budgets, etc…)
* Experienced in leading a complex projects and balancing a wide variety of competing priorities.
* Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as strong listening skills to understand our internal client's needs.
* Competent at working 'across silos' in designing and delivering solutions within a matrix-managed organization
* Experience leading large IT Infrastructure Projects is a plus
Education and Qualifications:
* Knowledge in PMBOK or any other standard project management methodology
* 5 years or above of experience in Project management
* Good documentation and presentation skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Advance skills in using Microsoft Project Plan or similar scheduling tools.
* Native or fluent level Japanese and business level English both written and spoken.
- Competitive salary
- Highly reputable company