You are here
International Sales Manager - Andaz Hyatt
Opportunity to work for an international hotel brand
Market leading compensation
The Hyatt Group is a leading hospitality company in over 50 countries. They are a global name within the hotel industry and have 12 brands within the group.
The vacant position is within one of their luxury brands that prides itself on adding value to their guests experience to ensure that they make the most of their stay.
Their slogan is simply 'To be the best and to give the best'.
- Leading international MICE business, overseeing all group businesses for the property, supporting team members for group/event procedures, and liaising with GSO/RSO offices.
- Establishing and developing international wholesale market through signing of contracts, implementation of Free Sales and promotions.
- Responsible for foreign embassies, chamber of commerce, diplomatic& expat community in Japan.
- Initiating potential overseas corporate accounts and supporting sales teams to develop new corporate business.
- Responsible for Premium Programs to run promotions and create marketing materials.
- Representing the brand and Tokyo property through travel shows and individual Sales Calls in Asia-Pacific.
- 5 years of hotel sales experience.
- Excellent presentation skills in English and a good level of Japanese.
- Strong written and communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Energy and ability to conduct and act on thorough industry and company research.
- Basic knowledge of international travel, geography and cultures as overseas travels are preferred.
- Ability to build a resourceful network within the hospitality industry.
To work for a global luxury hotel brand, primarily selling and promote the Tokyo business.
Strong compensation package, with the ability to travel.