You are here
Inside Sales Rep - Global IT Vendor
- Chance to grow your career with a market leader
- Be the main poiont of contact with large enterprise customers
- An American multinational computer technology corporation that develops, sells and supports computers and related products and services.
- One of the largest technology corporations in the world. Listed high in the fortune 500 companies.
- Rapidly growing worldwide and huge client base in Japan.
- Creative, dynamic team environment.
- In charge of selling client's software/hardware products and services via telephone, web or e-mail.
- Be the 1st point of contact with the clients and qualify leads to support outside sales team.
- Primarily place outbound calls and correspondence and sell directly to small and mid-size business/institution customers.
- Proactively qualify marketing leads and develop new customer prospects.
- Propose client's products to C level executives and secure meetings for outside sales teams.
- 3+ years of experience in Inside Sales for a global IT company.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident in pitching IT solutions over the phone and via email.
- Business level Communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Ability and Passion to achieve sales target.
- Fast track your career in to outside sales.
- Develop your career with a global market player and innovator of new technologies.
- Lucrative salary packages.