You are here
HPC Solution Architect/Data Analytics
- Work with new technologies such as Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano,
- International environment with very competitive salary
Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California which is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.
Daily activities will include but not limited to:
- Identifying and driving product portfolio opportunities by enabling solutions architecture, integration design, and sharing implementation BKM in the modern data analytic usages such as machine learning, deep learning, etc.
- Supporting field design win with data analytic/ HPC solution, responsible for enabling the IA friendly overall architecture, solution optimization/customization on top of hardware & software platform
- The successful candidate would work with end customer and ecosystem partner in the pre and post sales phase.
- Gathering and transforming field internal & external partner's requirements to DCG for data analytic/HPC related architecture and design specifications.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, engineering & product teams to be trusted advisor to drive solution improvements
- Conducting deep dive technical training of data analytic products & solutions to internal & external
- At least 5 years' experience as an enterprise technology specialist, solutions architect, or systems integrator.
- At least 5 years' experience with HPC and/or big data architectures (HPC, grid computing, data analytics, cloud)
- Ideally the successful candidate has an University degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent
- Deep understanding HPC & data analytic market and trend, typical applications and corresponding solution architectures
- Familiar with main methods for HPC & data analytic applications, such as Monte Carlo, FEM, CNN/DNN, etc.
- Hands on experience of design modern HPC, HPC in the cloud & data analytic solutions with mainstream frameworks & tools like Caffe, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, R, Spark MLib, etc with deployment & troubleshooting and have used the above in real world projects.
- Excellent communication skill to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external
Smooth verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player and passion to work within a sales environment.
Location: Central Tokyo
One of the most admired companies in the world
Salary between 16M-20M