You are here
Fund Structuring Assistant role
A fund structure in Japan include the following
1. Feasibility study of new product development (fund vehicle, legal licence, fund structure, group capability search, etc)
2. Origination of new mandates, including acting as first point of contact with distribution team and/or external stakeholders as applicable
3. Structure coordination to fix the fund's terms and condition with internal team, portfolio management (Tokyo & SIM), operation and compliance.
4. Preparing business cases for new mandates and securing approvals from relevant senior stakeholders
5. Liaising with portfolio management, operations, legal, compliance, risk and other teams for new launch time and process management.
6. Reviewing documentation for new fund launches (swap term sheet, memorandums, offering documentation etc)
The contractor is expected to assist the other fund structurer to complete above with focus on the following tasks
1)Support to prepare documents for fund launch
2)Preparing and updating internal records and corporate documents
3)Liaising with other teams and keep tracking project progress
4)Assisting administration tasks
oWork experience for product structuring team or legal team in financial institutions, being in charge of policies/agreements, product overview creation and/or related admin task
oWork experience for product management or customer service in financial institutions, being in charge of product planning, performance monitoring and reporting.
oWork experience in creating or reviewing documentation of foreign investment trust securities
oEnglish: Reading is required. Verbal communication and writing skills are recommended.