You are here
- Leading Multinational Materials Manufacturer
- Work closely with the Management Team on Japan strategy and business direction
A NYSE listed manufacturing company is looking to hire a Finance Controller who can manage the accounting and finance operations in Japan. This company is a global supplier of metals and components for various manufacturing companies and has been established in Japan for over 45 years. The business has been very stable with Billion Dollar revenues and strong product pipeline. The working environment is very international and diverse, with regular communication with the Corporate Head Office. The Japan office is located in central Tokyo.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the financial reporting responsibilities to the Corporate Head Office, supervision of daily accounting work (including accounts receivable and payable, general ledger maintenance and month-end close), and directly reporting to the Japan Managing Director and International Finance Director.
- At least 10 years of hands-on finance and accounting experience including reporting within a multinational company
- Ability to read and write in English
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Experience reporting under Japan GAAP
- Qualification of commercial bookkeeping preferable (Nissho Boki Level 1 or 2 or CPA equivalent)
- Stable company with solid revenue and reputation
- Great opportunity for a manager to step into a Head of Finance role
- Convenient Tokyo location
- International and diverse working environment
- Competitive salary package depending on experience