You are here
- Revenue of over $1.5 Bn for year ending 2014
- No.1 company in their field within US, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
A leading Consumer Product company that manufactures, distributes, and services premium positioned cooking products, accessories, and other outdoor products. Beginning over 60 years ago in, the business has achieved great success while establishing a leading market position in almost every market it serves. Offering the right product for end-customers, delivering uncompromising product quality, providing superior customer support, and executing leading marketing and training initiatives has established this business as a highly respected brand and company around the world.
A high growth, highly profitable mid-size company that continues to deliver year after year enabling continued investment into key marketing and customer support initiatives and entry into new markets. They are in the process of hiring the right talent to develop and execute plans to penetrate markets throughout Asia. They have a very strong and desirable work culture. Being a private company, backed by a strong family heritage, they are motivated solely to do what it is best for the brand and its employees to succeed.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Develop market sales channel assessment and plan to penetrate channels of greatest opportunity.
- Identify and appoint a diversified sales distribution network of dealers, retailers, and/or distributors. Negotiate and close deals, coordinate with internal teams from inception to completion.
- Build collaborative sales and brand plans with channel partners. Host quarterly and annual business customer reviews.
- Develop and execute plans to achieve financial KPI's including revenue, profitability, collection (receivables) targets in addition to key brand and marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing department to drive consumer education and service initiatives including training sessions, demonstrations, events, etc.
- Work with cross function teams - marketing, training, supply chain, and other functional departments to ensure customer requirements are handled efficiently and accurately.
- Minimum 8 years sales experience in Japan with a proven track record of sales accomplishments in selling premium consumer durable products through multiple distribution channels is required;
- Previous work experience in the high end appliances, kitchen & bath sector is strongly preferred;
- English conversational or higher
- Computer literate, experienced with PowerPoint presentation;
- Bachelor degree is required;
- Willing to travel
Base 12,000,000 - 15,000,000