You are here
Business Finance & Analysis Position＠Tablet device related products manufacture
- You can take advantage of Japanese and English skills
- Offices are widened worldwide
A global manufacturing company generates cutting-aged products related with tablet-type device. The Business Finance & Analysis Position has Responsible for serving as a partner for managing budgeting, financial planning, forecasting and reporting to all business entities as well as providing financial expertise and consulting to BU leads to improve the overall performance order to achieve its financial and operating objectives.
- Lead, direct, and control the organization’s financial resources to maintain the short and long-term financial health of the business.
- Direct all corporate financial functions so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organization’s short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Budget, FCST and Mid Term plan process design and operation
- Planning, monitoring, analysis, reporting
- Finance strategy for improving ROA, ROE, corporate value.
- •5+ years of broad, diversified experience in public accounting, manufacturing accounting and/or internal audit.
- Ability to read and, analyze financial reports and present information and respond to questions from internal/external customers.
- Fluency in Japanese and English
Work place: Tokyo 23