You are here
- the world's largest and most respected direct marketing companies
- Good work life balance and international culture
Guthy-Renker is one of the world's largest and most respected direct marketing companies. Since 1988, Guthy-Renker has discovered and developed dozens of well-loved, high quality consumer products in the beauty, skincare, entertainment and wellness categories. Known for moving, award-winning productions and marketing campaigns featuring some of today's leading celebrities, the Company has been credited with transforming the broadcast direct marketing industry.
Japan is their second largest market after America, with around 100 employees in the Meguro office. They pride themselves on good work life balance with an average of 10 hours a month, where employees are passionate about the products. They is also a large chance for career progression within the company, with a low turnover they emphasize promotion from within and put a focus on allowing employees to improve and develop their skills.
This role will be supporting the senior marketing manager in the digital marketing team. Working primarily with e-commerce, analytics, google ad words, and advertisements.
They are ideally looking for candidates with experience in :
- E-commerce listing
- ad network, affiliates PDCA
- Google ad words
- dealing with e-commerce clients such as Amazon, Yahoo, Rakuten
- Interest/experience in Analytics (google/adobe analytics a plus)
- Experience working in English