You are here
エレクトロニクスメーカー 機構設計 5-6.5M 東京
Responsible for feasibility study support, mechanical design and technical problem-solving from the Mechanical Engineering standpoint, in pursuit of creating a higher valued product by cooperating with other Engineering functions, EMS and ODM partners.
- Interpretation of business requirements to specifications for Mechanical Engineering.
- Evaluation of mechanical design, assembly methods and materials by testing a prototype of a new product.
- Development of key manufacturing processes by taking initiatives in problem-solving against technical problems.
- Preparation of testing or other related reports
- Proactive, continuous activity to acquire advanced technologies that may be applicable to products.
- In support of improving engineering capability in manufacturing partners."
Qualifications / Skill requirements
- Employment experience as an mechanical engineer in the electronics industry (over 5 years)
- Professional knowledge and technical skills in sensor-related technologies
- The experience in actual business of the mechanism design of consumer product (ex : TV, Tablet, notebook, Audio device and so on)
- The experience of injection molding, metal stamping.
- Creative thinker, out of the box, interested in new technologies and IT trends
- Experienced in managing industrial design projects