You are here
VP, Collateral Management, Global Bank
- Global Financial Institution
- Located in central Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institutions with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets and Wealth Management, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise.
● Oversee daily margin call processes which performed appropriately by team staffs
● Work and liaise with various related departments such as Treasury, Settlement, Legal or Risk Management Dept. to correspond to new business initiatives or requirement
● Always undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the regulators or market requirements
● Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business
● Assist the manager with ad-hoc projects and escalate the issues in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
Experienced at managing staff to ensure performance management, professional development, leadership, training, and employee engagement.
Serves as a role model for the company s values and builds overall organizational talent.
15+years of relevant experience in securities servicing including a managerial position Collateral Management
Can demonstrate excellent communication, administrative and computing skills as well as outstanding client, organizational, analytical and execution skills.
What's on Offer
● Global Financial Institution
● Good career prospects
● Located in central Tokyo
● Supervise team members
● Utilize language skill working with both local and global team