You are here
Voice Operation Manager
- Exciting Voice Operation Manager role!
- Leading financial services firm!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial holding company with a excellent reputation both in Japan and world-wide!
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the voice infrastructure and managing and delivering voice projects in Japan. This includes management of the consultants and vendors to provide first rate technical support and make sure that the service delivery adheres to corporate standards. If there are problems with the system, you will work closely with the Head of Network/Voice Operation but you will have independence in creating a recovery plan to minimize any disruption to the business and manage the communication with the impacted business groups.
The Successful Applicant
* Fluent spoken and written Japanese
* Fluent spoken and written English
* 5+ years experience of managing voice recording platform, meeting regulatory requirement, providing user support to business units (such as Compliance and Global Markets), and etc.
* 10+ years experience in supporting Cisco IP telephony, Turrets, Hoot & Holler.
* Data network experience is a plus
* Experience with project management in Japan
* Experience with project management of cross-platform implementation
* Experience with managing a team of more than 5 people
* Good interpersonal skills to manage a team and work with regional/global counterparties
What's on Offer
* Exciting Manager role!
* Great work-life balance!
* Leading financial services firm!
* Stable, long-term contract role!