You are here
Virtualization Technical Support Engineer - 9M
- Excellent work/life balance
- Fantastic brand name
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies.
* Provides technical assistance on products to customers of large size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access.
* Works independently to perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of high complexity.
* Achieves and maintains targeted call statistics such as number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
* Publishes articles on complex technical support issues in Citrix's online knowledgebase, reviews others' articles, and contributes on internal forums and distribution lists
* Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, reviews colleague's cases on regular basis
* Participates in and contributes to team/department projects
* Prepares and delivers technical training to peers
The Successful Applicant
* Recommended 3+ years Technical Support Industry experience.
* Proven track record of handling successfully difficult situations
* Strong verbal communication and problem solving skills
* The ability to research, analyze and document solutions to problems
* Strong communication skills, business acumen, customer satisfaction and result oriented.
* Strong technical writing skills
What's on Offer
Location: Kasumigaseki - excellent location
Salary: Up to 9M depending on candidate
Excellent work/life balance