You are here
Virtual Event Sales Representative
- Great career progression chances
- Global company
About Our Client
With over 50 offices in over 30 countries, our client provides Unified Communications, audio, video and web conferencing solutions for global and international business collaboration tailored to specific industries.
- Researching key large enterprise and strategic prospect targets to identify key decision makers therein
- Prospecting on a daily/weekly basis to senior/ C-Level decision makers to develop new business within large
- Ensure individual Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met and/or exceeded based on input into and reporting from
the CRM system. These include sales activity (number of calls and meetings), new leads and opportunities generated
and, ultimately, hitting the revenue target assigned.
- Manage the entire sales cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Business English so you can work with your colleagues/Managers overseas
- Proven expertise in consultative selling and closing with a strong track record in new business
- Be able to communicate effectively and accurately via telephone, email and business media- clearly articulating the
Company's value proposition
- Understand our offering and have demonstrable knowledge and track record of success within the virtual events,
webcasting and/or online media sectors and/or communication/ marketing/ digital industries
- Have excellent relationship-building skills and experience in customer liaison and management
- 3 to 6 years' experience in B2B sales
What's on Offer
Great career progression chances with chances to use English and work in a small team.