You are here
- Stock Options
- Market Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a business intelligence company and analyst firm with the number one decision-making platform for the entire mobile app economy.
Their platform is relied upon by over 90 percent of the top 100 publishers, and over 400,000 mobile app professionals at 100,000 companies, including Electronic Arts, Google, LinkedIn, Line, Microsoft, Nexon, Nestle, Samsung, Tencent, Bandai Namco, Universal Studios and Dow Jones.
The company has tracked over 83 billion downloads and more than $25 billion in gross app revenue to date. The company is a privately held global company of more than 400 employees headquartered in San Francisco with 10 offices worldwide.
* Maximizing the value of our products to create actionable insight for our clients
* On-going continuous consulting and support
* Understanding the local mobile app market and explaining trends to various stakeholders
* Assessing clients' custom requests in terms of feasibility
* Communicating opportunities for client upgrades to sales team
The Successful Applicant
* 1+ years experience at a consulting firm
* Experienced working with and supporting international customers (big and start-up)
* Business savvy; ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements
* Attention to detail and ability to produce highly accurate analysis
* Interest and passion about the IT and mobile app industry
What's on Offer
Attractive salary with stock options
Office located in central Tokyo