You are here
UX Designer - Digital Solution Provider
- Great company benefits and fexible working environment
- Opportunities to work at global offices remotely
About Our Client
This company is a technology company that provides digital solutions to improve clients' businesses. Specifically, they provide personal media technology consulting, UX/UI design, iOS/Android system development, etc. They are based in Australia, and are growing their business here in Japan.
* Understanding the business needs and requirements of clients, to understand their pain point and their end goals
* Preparing, running and documenting stakeholder workshops to propose UX strategies and explain how the approach will help achieve the clients' goals.
* Undertaking of User research and documenting analysis of findings
* Conducting UX reviews on products during the course of Design and Development
* Facilitate the conduction of User testing process
* Being commercially aware of project resource allocation considering both cost and time.
* Ensuring on-time delivery of UX deliverables whilst not compromising quality standards.
* Communicating UX concepts to a wide variety of people with varying levels of UX experience including clients and their representatives, Consumers, Colleagues and Suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
* Business-level Japanese and English are mandatory
* Minimum 3 years of digital UX experience
* Higher Education in Design or related field.
* Strong knowledge of contemporary design and development methodologies (including: live style guides, responsive design principles, coding languages)
* Demonstrated expertise in strategic UX design for iOS, Android and Web (desktop/mobile/responsive)
* Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Sketch, HTML/CSS, etc.
* Strong portfolio with focus on thought process, including how you approach problems and arrive at decisions, along with a few examples of multi-platform deliverables produced
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment, collaborating with strategists, user interface designers, Software engineers and project managers
* Strong client-facing presentation skills
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 7m JPY
* Great company benefits including substantial paid-leave and flexible working hours, various allowances for personal and professional benefit, etc.
* Opportunity to work at global offices