You are here
User Acceptance Testing Lead
Fortune 500 company
Located in central Tokyo
About Our Client
A an award-winning global leader in IT Consulting Services with over 240,000 employees in over 50 delivery centers world-wide.
They have been listed as a Forbes Fortune 500 company for 5 years straight and is one of the most admired IT consulting companies globally.
- Attending walkthrough of the requirements with the respective BAs
- Attending the technical design sessions with relevant stakeholders
- Participate in the requirements design review
- Analyze and report requirements coverage
- Coordinate test case design and review
- Coordinate test data preparation/generation and review
- Report defects according to the defined process
- Participate in defect triage meetings and provide updates
- Coordinate the overall project testing effort
- Establish a central area for logging and tracking issues and defects until resolved or prioritized with a future date (if applicable)
- Communicate status of overall test results to QA Manager by the testing phase in progress
- Single point of contact for all project related queries and ensure clarifications are provided on a timely basis
- Overall defect management
- Work allocation, Metrics and Status reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of the Insurance Domain.
- Well versed in End to End product testing.
- Should be able to communicate with the multiple stake holders.
- Should have onsite UAT Support experience
- Japanese: JLPT level 3 or above.
- Should know the concept of Testing.
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be good in reading, writing and speaking Japanese language
- Detail oriented & hands on approach
What's on Offer
- Fortune 500 company
- Flexible and international work environment
- Located in central Tokyo
- Large enterprise projects
- Opportunity to transfer overseas
- One of the fasted growing IT companies in the world