You are here
US FinTech Start-up, join as the first Sales employee
- US Start-up company in FinTech area
- Attractive salary and great opportunities to step up to a management role
About Our Client
Headquartered in the United States, our Client is Global Start-up with about 100 staff with offices in the US, UK, India, Africa and Asia Pacific, and they are now opening the brand new Japan office.
They are the creator of world's largest audit confirmations network, facilitating the sharing of crucial financial audit evidence in over 140 countries. Connecting over 3,500 financial institutions, including 40% of the top 100 globally and 90% of the top 100 in the US.
- Responsible for expanding our platform usage by financial institutions and accounting firms in Japan.
- Lead generation through networking, cold calling, social media and industry events.
- Securing and attending sales meetings with prospective clients.
- Providing interactive product demonstrations.
- Manage relationships involving staff at multiple levels of an organization.
- Gather and communicate feedback, client analysis and new ideas for product development.
- Be the first point of contact from users and partners in the market.
- Travel within Japan will occasionally be required.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree
- Fluent Japanese speaker with English communication ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, account plans and prospect management activities.
- Motivated self-starter who has strong interest in financial technology
- Experience selling applications into financial institutions.
What's on Offer
- Start-up company looking for the first sales employee for Japan
- Existing network of connections already in place in Japan
- Fast growing area of Fintech market
- Opportunity to step up to management roles as the company grows