You are here
UI Designer - Global Mobile Applications Company
Opportunity to look after other APAC offices
Good work-life balance and company benefits
About Our Client
This company is a Global Mobile Applications company. This company creates digital photo editing apps for mobile that is used by more than 440 million monthly active users. They are a rapidly growing company and are currently on schedule to IPO sometime this year.
* Create interactive UI designs for their mobile apps, and provide insight into their design strategy, even for offline marketing events
*Understanding the business needs and requirements of clients, to understand their pain point and their end goals
* Being commercially aware of project resource allocation considering both cost and time.
* Ensuring on-time delivery of UI deliverables whilst not compromising quality standards.
* Communicating design concepts to a wide variety of people with varying levels of experience including clients and their representatives, Consumers, Colleagues and Suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
* Business-level Japanese and basic-level English are mandatory
* Minimum 3 years of similar experience
* Higher Education in Design or related field.
* Strong knowledge of contemporary design and development methodologies (including: live style guides, responsive design principles, coding languages)
* Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML/CSS, etc.
* Strong portfolio with focus on thought process, including how you approach problems and arrive at decisions, along with a few examples of multi-platform deliverables produced
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment, collaborating with strategists, user interface designers, Software engineers and project managers
* Strong client-facing presentation skills
What's on Offer
* Annual salary: up to 5.5m JPY
* Location: Central Tokyo Location
* Opportunity to take care of other APAC offices such as Korea