You are here
Treasury Product Controller, Vice President
- Global investment bank is looking to hire Treasury Product Controller
- Role involves maintaining control infrastructure around firm's trading divisions
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading investment bank and securities firm that provides a comprehensive range of primary and secondary market products and solutions to their corporate, government and institutional clients.
● Report / Approve Treasury-managed FX exposure
● Analyse current processes / scope of FX management and implement better operating model / processes
● Working closely with line PC, trading desks, Operation for ad-hoc request regarding Treasury-managed FX exposure
● Check and confirm month end close process to ensure all positions are accurately reported in the books and records.
● Prepare monthly MI pack for Treasury management that would influence strategic decision making.
● Partnering with technology and other corporate divisions to drive process efficiencies and scalable infrastructure
● Responding to ad hoc reporting requests from Treasury desk and finance management.
● There are a number of large global projects being led within Finance, participation will be required
The Successful Applicant
● Energetic self-starter with strong drive for increasing knowledge
● Prior team management experience, preferably in Product Control team, minimum 2 years
● Social and interactive, good coach / supervisor / manager
● Strong accounting background and basic finance and product knowledge
● Strong technical and analytical skill, be able to solve problems independently.
● Good Excel skill, be able to automate process with basic formulas. Macro is a plus but not necessary.
● Fluent English and Japanese skill are mandatory
● Good communication and persuasive skill - should be able to express our needs and request to team staff, other teams and sell ideas to other divisions.
What's on Offer
● Gain experience in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
● Build and cultivate relationships outside of Finance, e.g. Operations, Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit and Front Office